I Never wanted to get caught in my own Web
I Fall in love of what it'd be my work of art
I Had to Kill her but i fell in Love
And now it'll be painful but i have to give you a End
the idea came to my mind late at night
watching "Poison TV" i made my plan
I'm sorry honey,but you're gonna die!
Nothing could fail, it was all perfect
but At time of coming for you
something in my heart
made me cry
I'm sorry for what i'm gonna do to you
But i know i have work to do
You Must Die and i won't cry
No,no,no I'll never cry
My plans were all perfects inside of my mind
Poison in your Wine baby,or a Knife in your heart
I Know that inside my heart i still love you But
I Know i can't look back
I'm sorry for what i'm gonna do to you
But i know i have work to do
You Must Die and i won't cry
No,no,no I'll never cry
the Spider always tell me what i gotta do
Always with me Whispering inside my mind
You Trap,You Kill,You Eat
You Trap,You Kill,You Eat
(Solo)
The Idea came late at night
i was watching "Poison Tv" when i made my plan
It was all perfect except for one thing
i fell in love, i fell in love
I'm sorry for what i'm gonna do to you
But i know i have work to do
You Must Die and i won't cry
No,no,no I'll never cry
I promise you, I Won't cry baby
I'll never cry baby
No, i won't cry for you
I'll never cry
( It was all perfect,
it's all perfect
You Know what you gotta do
you Trap
You Kill
YoU Eat )
sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario