I Found Myself in Disgraceland
here is no Lights,I can't see my eyes
Life has change,Life Is Gone
Everything's lost, Death's Work Is Done
I'm Feeling So Lost
I'm Feeling So Strange
I'm Feeling So...
I'm Not The Same...
I Won't Survive in This Strangeland
Here In This Place, I Won't Hide And Run
I Need My Life,I Need Your Love
I Don't Want My Life, I'm Dead And Gone
I'm Feeling So Lost
I'm Feeling So Strange
I'm Feeling So...
I'm Not The Same,I Am Incomplete
I'm Feeling So Lost
I'm Feeling So Strange
I'm Feeling So...
I'm Not The Same...
If You Can't Find Me Bleeding In The Street
If You Loved Me Come To Me
I'll be Here, Killed On Pills
With A Whiskey Bottle,Looking In For Me
The Clouded Sky And The Life In Darkness
The Loneliness Becoming Madness
Crying Out Loud,Here is No one Hearing
Dying So Slow and No one's Seeing...
I Found Myself in Disgraceland
here is no Lights,I can't see my eyes
Life has change,Life Is Gone
Everything's lost, Death's Work Is Done
In This Strangeland
Here In Disgraceland...
martes, 30 de marzo de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario