Demo Site

domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

Sign Your Life Away [The Carnival of Souls]

Look yourself boy
always writing songs
poems that never would be found
Always Talking to the guys
That are playing the guitar
Trying to Convince them
That you're the best Man

But you Know You were born to be nothing
You Know You Were born to have nothing
Come To Me,Make Your Choice
You Can Keep Dreaming
Or You Could Start Living
The Dream

I'll get you high next to the stars
Forget Everything,It's time to Go Far
I'll keep you Always In The Game
Sign your Life away,I Can get you Fame!

Sign Your Life Away
You Will Not Regret
Sign Your Life Away
You'll Get what you wanna get
Sign Your Life....

And I'll get you high next to the stars
Forget Everything,It's time to Go Far
I'll keep you Always In The Game
Sign your Life away,I Can get you Fame!

Hey Boy you Know You were born to be nothing
You Know You Were born to have nothing
Come To Me,Make Your Choice
You Can Keep Dreaming
Or You Could Start Living
The Dream
If You Sign Your Life Away

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario