Long time ago I used to be
just like every one
I Was such a normal guy
I Had such a pretty wife
But That Was Aw...
It Was Long Long Ago....
Now She's gone And I Know It's All my fault
So you can see that I Am just like you
Just trust in me
I'm the one who can give satisfaction to your soul
Put your faith in me
I'm the only one who could talk to you about the real world
Just Renounce to your life, your freedom and soul
And You'll be mine, You'll be part oF mY
Carnival Of Souls
Renounce to everything and you will receive more
Welcome to The Carnival Of Souls
I'll give you what you could never get, just I Want you soul
You Won't miss It,Anyway
I Know your pathethic lives
I know everything
You were tormented as I
By Ghosts that never go away
I Was like you But That Was Aw...
It Was Long Long Ago!
And I Know
Everything was my fault
As You Could See I Was Just Like You
Just trust in me
I'm the one who can give satisfaction to your soul
Put your faith in me
I'm the only one who could talk to you about the real world
Just Renounce to your life, your freedom and soul
And You'll be mine,You'll Be Mine
Welcome To My Carnival Of Souls
Renounce to everything and you will receive more
Welcome to The Carnival Of Souls
I'll give you what you could never get, just I Want your soul
You Won't miss It,Anyway
I'm Sure that you Are tired of your Suffering
I'm Sure you won't resist More, Not even A Day
Just Take My Hand And I'll Take You
Welcome To My Carnival Of Souls
Renounce to everything and you will receive more
Welcome to The Carnival Of Souls
I'll give you what you could never get, just I Want you
In My Carnival of Souls
If You Renounce To Your Freedom You'll have everything
In The Carnival Of Souls
Forget All Your Broken Dreams,Get Them Real, Just Come With Me
To The Carnival Of Souls...[Laughter]
I'm Sure that you won't Miss Anything
In the Carnival Of Souls
Come On Boys,Let the show begin
Welcome To My Carnival of Souls
Come One Pretty Girl,Come And Die In Here...
Carnival Of Souls
Die with me....
[Music fades]
jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario