Demo Site

miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

From Hell,Etc.(A Killer-Convicted COnfession)

Where Should I Be?
Is this another crazy dream?
Or Something I Did

I Think that I Know what happened
My neck hurts too much
This must be my payment for my sins
Now I Don't feel much pride

I Was A Killer,I Was COnvicted
For My Sins,I Was Hanged
Just A Killer,Who was convicted
Hanged By The Neck,falling into hell

I Used To be,Just a dog chasing Car
I Follow the limousine and now look where I Am
I Used to be a Monster to mankind
Now I'm just a Ghoul,Another dead man

I Was A Killer,I Was COnvicted
For My Sins,I Was Hanged
Just A Killer,Who was convicted
Hanged By The Neck,falling into hell

[Now I'm where I Belong
But I Don't wanna be here
I'll do the devil's work
I'll get devil's souls]

When They Hanged Me,Nobody Thought
I Would Come Back,Stronger than what I Was
I'm not human anymore,Not The Monster that I Was
Now I Am Worst...

You Wanted Me Dead
You Got Me Dead
But I'll Be Back
To Fade Out Your Luck

I'd Get out of this Place
Such Hell,Etc
I'll Get Out Of this
Hell,Etc

Hell,Etc.
Hell,Etc.
No Matter what you say
I'm gonna runaway
From hell

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario