Cannot Stand this situation
Can't Stand such Sofocation
Needles are tearing my voice down
So I Cannot Scream anymore
There are needles
Needles coming from the sky
going down by my throat
They are making me choke
Feeling them in my body
Are they inside my lungs?
The Needles make of my Chest A Hole
I Can't Breath No More!
There are needles
Needles Coming From The Sky
Going down by my throat
They Are making me choke
I See Needles
Needles falling from the sky
I Think they wanna make me Die
They're gonna make a hole of my soul
I Feel These Needles...
I Feel The Pain
Such Needles
I Don't Wanna See Them Ever,Never Again!...
I See Needles
Needles falling from the sky
I Think they wanna make me Die
They're gonna make a hole of my soul
martes, 17 de agosto de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario