Demo Site

lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Bitch!Bitch!Bitch!

Hey Bitch
I'm talking to you
Haven't you noticed
I've been looking at you

Hey Bitch
I'm hot for you
You Look good in rags
I Wanna tear your clothes apart

'Cause You're a Bitch,Bitch,Bitch!
Nothing More Than My Bitch
You Know You're a Bitch,Bitch,Bitch
And You Love How It's Feel

Hey Bitch
Take Off Your Shirt
I Wanna Do It Here
Nobody's Watching Us

Hey Bitch
Lift Up your Skirt
I Wanna Fuck you Here
Nobody's Hearing Us

And I'm pretty Sure
That You Will Like It
I'm Certainly Sure
You Won't care 'bout It
I'm pretty Sure
You'll love it
I'm So Fucking Sure
I'm gonna Make you Scream


'Cause You're a Bitch,Bitch,Bitch! [You're SUch A Bitch]
Nothing More Than My Bitch[Bitch,Bitch,Bitch]
You Know You're a Bitch,Bitch,Bitch[Just A Fucking Bitch]
And You Love How It's Feel[ Yeah, You Are A]

Bitch!Bitch!Bitch
YeahYeahYeah....

And I'm Gonna Make You Kneel
I'm Gonna Make You feel
I'm Gonna Make You Scream
Like A Fucking Bitch!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario