Demo Site

viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Too Much Mine To Live

Hey you
We're Together again
Not talking 'bout love
Not speaking 'bout friends

You said that I've drink too much today
But I Didn't Care
You said that I Might Be Dangerous In This State
But I Didn't Care

You're mine, too much mine
You must be always by my side
If you thought I Would let you go
I Am sure that you were wrong

You sarted To scream and yell
tried to run away
asked me ,please to let you go
And I Just,Well I Don't Know

You said that I've drink too much today
But I Didn't Care
You said that I Might Be Dangerous In This State
But I Didn't Care

Then You slap my face
I Pulled your hair
you bite me and then
I...Said far well!

because You're mine, too much mine
You must be alwaus by my side
If you thought I Would let you go
I Am sure that you were wrong

You're only mine
Your life started with I
You had to be with I
Until the Day YoU Die

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario