Demo Site

jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

The Obsession

Everyday I See you there
sitting down in that Bench
I Know You saw Me yesterday
When i was admiring your long red hair

Why DOn't You Come and Talk To Me?
I Ain't Dangerous,I'm Just A Bit Strange
I Ain't in love,I'm just a Bit obsessed!
Would You Please make my Fantasy a Reality

You Could Be My Fantasy
The Dream Made A Reality
Just Let Me get In Your Heart
Let Me Be Inside!

I Can See You Over There!
Brushing Your Long Red Hair
Biting Your Red Lips,Shaking Your legs
I Wanna kiss you everywhere!

You Could Be My Fantasy
The Dream Made A Reality
Just Let Me get In Your Heart
Let Me Be Inside!

You Could Be Anything!
You Could Be My Everything
Just let me feel your lips
Let me get in
Let Me Get In
Let Me Get In...Under Your SKirt
Let Me gET Inside!
Let Me Just One Night!

I Can See You Over There!
Brushing Your Long Red Hair
I Ain't Dangerous,I'm Just A Bit Obsessed
I Just wanna get inside Your Heart
Just wanna get
just wanna get
inside Of Your Heart
Inside Of Your Red Heart

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario