I Can Hear Those Empty Sounds Of Hate,
I Can Hear The Screams Of Love And I
Can See You Vanishing In The Air
When I Call Your Name,
I Know No One Is Gonna Get Hurt,
No One Is Gonna Know,
But Why I Am So Afraid of,
I Know No One Is Gonna Get Hurt,
No One Is Gonna Know,
But Why I Am So Afraid of
You,The Ghost Haunting My Soul
You,The One Who's Tearing My Mind APart
I Know That I Shouldn't Believe
I understand That You Shouldn't Exist
But I Still Can Hear Those...
Empty Sounds Of Hate
Empty Scream Of love
I Can Hear Them,Around Me
When I'm All Alone
Last Night I Heard you
You Were Crying,You Were Desperate
I Must Be Losing My Mind
Cause I Saw You And You Were Not There
I Know,You Cannot Hurt Me
And No one Is Gonna Know What I Did
But Why I Am So Afraid Of You
I Know No One Is Gonna Get Hurt,
No One Is Gonna Know,
But Why I Am So Afraid of
You,The Ghost Haunting My Soul
You,The One Who's Tearing My Mind APart
I Know That I Shouldn't Believe
I understand That You Shouldn't Exist
But I Still Can Hear Those...
Empty Sounds Of Hate
Empty Screams Of love
I Can Hear Them,Around Me
When I'm All Alone
Whispering My Name
Screaming Desperate
You Are Whispering My Name
I Can hear Those Empty Sound Of Hate
sábado, 17 de abril de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

1 comentarios:
Me gusta..
Publicar un comentario