Don't ever try to talk About
Good feelings or love
i don't care About That Things At All
Don't Dare to Try To Change My Mind
Cause You Will Lose
Everything,Even Your Life
Cause I'm A Monster,I'm A Monster!
You Thought That I Could Change Someday,
I Only Can Say You Were Wrong
Don't Care About me,I Lost my Conscience Long Ago
I'm A Monster, I'm A Monster
A Monster Walking Free By The Streets
I'm A Monster,I'm A Monster
I'm A Nightmare even when you're out of sleep
You Can Run But You Can't Hide
I'm Here To Feed Your Fears
And I-Won't-Go-Away
I See You Dead Over There
While I'm Sitting On Your Bed
Cleaning-Blood-of-my-face!
(Bass solo and Little Guitar solo)
I A Monster!
You Knew That when you let me get in your bed
I'm A Monster
Yeah That's What I Am
Monster!
You're A MOnster,We're Monsters,You're All Monsters
I Am A MOnster,I'm A Monster, Monster,Monster
That's What I Am!
lunes, 19 de abril de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario