I've Got You all day in my mind
I Draw you,I Write about you,
I don't care what i'd have to do
but you will be mine
Dead and naked I will spread your legs
Dead and raped,I'll Do it On your Bed
About Blood and Evidence
I Do Not Care
Your dead Black hair,
I'm holding It with my hands
Your white and soft skin
I'm chewing It with my teeth
i'm touching your bloodbathed body
It Feels like Extasis, A Paradise
I don't care about rules Or Law
I know what i'm doing is Bad
Sin AFter Sin,
I'll do anything to feel your skin
It's a Bloody Scene,
Sweet as I saw it in my dreams
Blood in the crime scene
,The smell of sex is like the smell of sins
I wish you were alive
so you could feel what I feel
Dead and naked,you'll be in The bed
I Don't care about the evidence
Dead And Naked,Raped In Your Bed
I Want Your Body bathed in blood
and your legs broken and Spread
Raped and Naked....I'm fantasazing with your hair
You wouldn't like it,that's why you're dead
Dead on the bed, It was all about Love and sex
Alice,You're My Fantasy,That's why you're dead...
Alice You're Dead
My Love, You Are Dead
Now I Gotta Run Away
I'd Steal Your Name
I'm gonna run away
I Gotta get Out Of Here!
Bye Bye ...
So Long
Bye Bye Lizzie....
viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario