If You Wanna be an addict
my body I can give you
the taste of my neck
is such a sweet addiction
you know how it's called
you know how i'm called
White As Snow, Deadly as a Gun
I Am...Cocaine
My Skin is white and It isn't make up
(I Am) Cocaine
yeah,you know you're an addict
you even dream about it
You see the cocaingels
getting high on the streets
you know how it's called
you know how i'm called
White As Snow, Deadly as a Gun
I Am...Cocaine
My Skin is white and it isn't make up
(I Am) Cocaine
I Am... COcaine!
I'm made, Of Cocaine
I Am ... COcaine
Cocaine!
Here's no Mr Feelgood to save you from rehab
Here is no fucking dealer to give what you want
I Got what you want, what you need, what i am
My Neck,My Skin, my Lips, you know it's called...
Cocaine
White As Snow, Deadly as a Gun
I Am...Cocaine
My Skin is white and it isn't make up
(I Am) Cocaine
I Am..Cocaine
We Want...Cocaine
We Need...Cocaine
Cocaine
sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario