Without you i'm blind,i know
I'm empty, i am all alone
But When The Time COmes
With You I'm Full Of joy
Don't Ever Go Away
Please Stay In My Way
Don't Ever Leave Me Alone
I'll never stop loving you
without you i'm just a broken heart
Remember,This Is Our First
Valentine's Day
Stay With Me Please,In Our First
Valentine's Day
I Never Thought I'd Find
Somebody To love Me For What I Am
Please don't ever go away My Love
I'll Never Leave You Alone
Remember,This Is Our First
Valentine's Day
Stay With Me Please,In Our First
Valentine's Day
And I'll Never Go Away
This Is Our First
Valentine's Day
And I Tell You y Love
I'm Not Gonna Leave You Alone
Remeber This Is Our First Valentine's Day
Our First Valentine's Day
I Hope You'll Never...Go...Away
miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario