Demo Site

domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

Without You....

I Am In My Home,I'm On My Own
Wondering About you,Wondering 'bout love
Yesterday I Said That I Could Never fall In Love
But today,you know I'm needing you

Can you imagine How much i love you
How much i need to be with you

Ohhhh I Need You,I Want You
Ohh You Know, I Love You
I Don't wanna be Without You...
Cause I Want You, Oh I need You
Ohhh You Know that
I Love You

I Could do anything to see you smile
Whatever, just I Wanna see you Smile
Yesterday, i said" I Won't fall In Love"
But now it's too late, now i am In Love

I just wanna take you Home and make you mine
Disappear, just you and I...

Ohhhh I Need You,I Want You
Ohh You Know, I Love You
I Don't wanna be Without You...
Cause I Want Yo,, Oh I need You
Ohhh You Know
Ohhhh I Need You,I Want You
Ohh You Know, I Love You
I Don't wanna be Without You...
Cause I Want You, Oh I need You
Ohhh You Know
That I Love You

Ohhhh...Ohhhh.
Without You I'm Lost
Without You I'm Feeling So Alone
Without You, My Love
No i Can't Be Without You....

1 comentarios:

Florencia LaVey dijo...

Me encanta (:

Publicar un comentario