Demo Site

miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

Before The Killings

I'm Just A Face In The Crowd
Thinking "what i gotta do"?
i've got the knife in my hand
i hear these screams in my mind
and you can't help me, you can't save me

this is
driving me wild!
this is
turning me insane!
this is, this is
I Really need some help
i really need Something Else!

i'm trying to control the situation
trying to don't fall on the temptation
Don't think in the cruel intentios
I'm feeling like a failed creation
and i'm out of control!

This Is
Driving Me Wild
This Is
Turning Me Insane
This IS,This Is
Yeah!
This iS!
Driving Me Insane
This Is
Making Me Mad!
This Is, This Is
Owh
I'm Out Of COntrol



Se agradece a Daisy von Manson por su "correccion" y ayuda :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario