Come on, sweet heart
You won’t feel this
But I’ll enjoy it so much
Do not scream, ‘cause they won’t hear you
You’re in my claws, just like I wanted you
You’re mine, oh, so fuckin’ mine, now
But I’m so sad, ‘cause I won’t hear your lovely voice again…
Noo!!
Do not promise what you won’t do…
Don’t promise me anything…
Do not promise what you won’t do…
Don’t promise me anything…
You promised me to stay with me
Until Death Do Us Apart
But now you’re leaving
You’ve Destroyed My heart
You look so pale, is it too cold for you?
You can’t answer me, may ‘cause there’s blood falling from you
Are you upset? I told you before that I wanted this
Always wanted to kill you like vampires do In the sex scenes
You promised me to stay with me
Until Death Do Us Apart
But now you’re leaving
You’ve Destroyed My heart
Do not promise what you won’t do…
Don’t promise me anything…
Do not promise what you won’t do…
Don’t promise me anything…
We suppose to be together until Death take you away
We suppose to be together until I take your breath away
We will be together until Death Do us Apart
Until I Break Your Heart
Until Death Do Us Apart...
And ...I...Won’t Miss....Your Heart
And OLD OLD OLD Song xD
Well this is the 2nd version
I’ll send this and the first to Daisy...as always xD
jueves, 28 de enero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario