Demo Site

jueves, 7 de enero de 2010

Lost Paradise: Between Heaven And Hell

The Sky Is Black
My Face Is Too White
I Think "I Must Be Dead"
Am I In Hell ?

I'm not Surprise
Everything Here Is Like It Always've been
i cann see the people crying
while others are dying

Maybe This ain't hell
maybe i'm in heaven
my own heaven,just for me!

What Is This Paradise?
I Don't Know...Where Am I?
This Isn't Heaven, This Ain't Hell
Must Be SOmething In My head

Everything's normal,everything's fine
People Is Shooting Each Others
They're Having A Good Time
This Is Great,What Would Be This Paradise

What Is This Paradise
Can You tell Me Where I Am
I Know This Isn't Heaven But It's So Great
This Is My hell,My Paradise

This World Is In Depression
Women Starts The COnfession
Everybody's Sick,Sick As Me
In This lovely Hell They Don't Wana Live

No More,
Just tell me where i am!
i Love This PLace!


What Is This Paradise
Tell Me, Tell Me Where I Am!
Is Not Heaven, Is Not Hell!
Must be SOmething Inside My head
( Is This A Dream, a Nightmare, A Fantasy? )

I Found My Paradise
Or I'm Becoming Insane
This Is My paradise
My Heaven, My hell, My Lost Paradise

This Isn't Heaven
This Isn't Hell
Is Something Wrong Inside My head
This Isn't Heaven
This Isn't Hell
Is Something Wrong Inside My head
Is Something Wrong
Cause I'm becoming Insane
Insane
Insane




Cancion Escrita por Lich Reymast Y Daisy von Manson

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario