At Night I Cannot Sleep
I'm Scared Of My Dreams
I'm Insane,I'm So Sick
I Wanna be In Peace,But My Mind Ain't Clean
Help Me,
To Erase The Memories
Help Me,
Try To take This Out Of Me
Help Me,
I Don't Wanna Lose My Mind
Help Me Before I...
Help!
I need to erase This memories
Help!
Take this out of me
Help!
I Am Losing My Mind!
Help!
Before I Lose Myself!
Don't wanna be another man
i only wanna be what i think i am
I Don't wanna lose myself
i wanna be just what i think i am
Lose Myself....
(Desperate Screamings and the doctors come into the room and take me awau while the guitar join me in desperation and the drums and bass make a funeral procession with a hard rock rythm)
miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario