I Have got Nothing
No one Is Here With Me
I Can't fell happiness or love
I Have Got Nothing To Live
It's So Boring to be me
I've got nothing to believe
But
Look At Me
I'm Still Alive
Devil Couldn't Defeat Me
And God Could Never Fix Me
I Lived Running From The Past
The Past That I Always Tried to hide
Now I'm Tired of Running Away
I'm Gonna Fight,I Don't care if i pass away
I jUST Wanna Rest In Peace!...or pieces
But
Look At Me
I'm Still Alive
Devil Couldn't Defeat Me
And God Could Never Fix Me
I Can't Forget all the things that i've lived
i won't forgive all the people thatDamaged Me
I just Wanna Rest In Peace!
Yeah Yeah yeah
God Could Never Fix Me
Yeah yeah Yeah
Devil Could Never Defeat Me
Yeah Yeah Yeah....
viernes, 1 de enero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario