In the past My nightmares destroyed my life
Now those nightmares are gone,all because of you
I Never thought that I Could love someone again
Now You're In My Life, I Won't be ALone Again
I Didn't want to Fall In Love
But It Was Love At First Sight
You Came Into My Life And Changed My Mind
Mad Love At First Sight
Now I Feel That I'm Complete
I'm Not Feeling Alone,All Because Of You
I Never Thought That I'd Going to Need You So Much
But Now You're Part Of My Life,You Are The Most Important Person In My Life
I Didn't want to Fall In Love
But It Was Love At First Sight
You Came Into My Life And Changed My Mind
Mad Love At First Sight
Please Don't Stop Loving Me
Cause That Would Be My End
And I'm Sure That If I'm Dead
You Won't Visit My Grave
Cause If I'm Dead, You Won't Visit My Grave...
viernes, 1 de enero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario