I Can't Imagine A World Without Her
She Caught Me On Her Web,I Fell on his trap
I Can't Stop Thinking ABout
her Lips Or Hair and Fingernails,
I'm An Addict To Her taste
This Is Strange to confess
A sTrange Kind Of Addiction
She Ain't Alcohol Or Cocaine
But I'm In love Of Her Taste
She Burns Me With Her Rocking Body
She Kiss Me And I Feel Like Dreaming
She Is
A Strange Kind Of Addiction!
Her Lips
Are A Strange Kind Of Addiction
She's The poisoned Apple
She's My Last temptation
I'm Obssesed With Her
Without Her I feel Like Hell!
I'm An Addict
But I've got no problem
I'm An Addict
But I Like This Situation!
I'm proud Of This Obsession....
She Is
A Strange Kind Of Addiction!
Her Taste!
Is A Strange Kind Of Addiction
Her Lips
My New Obssesion
I'm On Her Web
But I Love This Situation
She Is
My New Addiction
And I'm proud
Of This Strange Kind Of Addiction
jueves, 28 de enero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario