You Shouldn't be a slave to that Liar God
Shouldn't be attached to A Dying World
You Should Not believe in that goddamn love
You Shouldn't Care 'bout nobody 'round
Did they care 'bout you
I Don't think so 'cause
Everything they said
Everything they care
'bout this fucking world
Everything at all
It's just a Lie
a Fucking Lie
It's Just A Excuse
To Abuse
But You Still Believe
How you could see,I Don't believe in any religion
I Got No Feelings for anything
I'm not attached to a vain and selfish society
and Most important,I'm not a Slave to Your perfect World!
'cause Everything they said
Everything they care
'bout this fucking world
Everything at all
It's just a Lie
a Goddamn Lie
It's A fucking Excuse
To Abuse
A Goddamn Lie
It's Just a Lie
A Goddamn Excuse
To Abuse
And YoU still Believe
But You Still Believe
You Still...
Come On,Go Away From That Dying World
Come On,Join Into My Carnival of Souls
Come On, I Got What you Want To Own
Come On,I Only Ask Your Precious Soul
Come On...Believe In Me....
Come On...Believe In Me...
lunes, 5 de julio de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario