Demo Site

domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

Not Leaving You Alone

I Can't believe
Have passed all these years
together You And I
Right Now,You're not here
And I Know You Won't come Home
You Left Me Alone

I Know,You went away,
You Are already Gone
but I'm Not,I'm Not
Not Leaving You Alone
Tonight,Tonight
I'm Not,I'm Not
Not leaving you Alone,Tonight
I Won't ever leave You alone


I Could not fix your soul
I Didn't give you a good heart
But I Loved you with each bone
Should've know that someday you'd have to go away
Maybe I Knew It, But I Didn't turn my back on you
'Til Now that you left my soul alone

I Know,You went away,
You Are already Gone
but I'm Not,I'm Not
Not Leaving You Alone
Tonight,Tonight
I'm Not,I'm Not
Not leaving you Alone,Tonight
I Won't ever leave You alone


Would the wind take your ashes away from my mind?
Would The water wash the blood off my hands?
I Don't Think So, Don't Think So
And If Your Ghost Stays to haunt Me
It doesn't matter 'cause I Won't ever leave you ALone

No,No,No, I'm not leaving You Tonight
Tonight,I'm Not Leaving You Alone
I Know,You went away,
You Are already Gone
but I'm Not,I'm Not
Not Leaving You Alone
Tonight,Tonight
I'm Not,I'm Not
Not leaving you Alone,Tonight
I Won't ever leave You alone
I'm not leaving You
Not Leaving You
I Won't Ever Leave You Alone

1 comentarios:

angela wings dijo...

es totalmente emocionante me dieron ganas de iorar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And If Your Ghost Stays to haunt Me!!!!! all life my love!

Publicar un comentario