Demo Site

jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

Poisonous Pill(Could be harmful if I'm Swallowed)

I'm Not Any pill
You can take and just leave
Not Any Game
You can Just play and Win

Do Not Dare To Play with me
Do not Dare to take Me

Because I...
Could Be Harmful If I'm Swallowed
'Cause I Am
Bitter Enough To Sore your Throat

I'm not any drug
You can try and forget
Not Any game
If You Play You won't win

Because I...
Could Be Harmful If I'm Swallowed
'Cause I Am
Bitter Enough To Sore your Heart

I'm too much poison to your mind
Such a temptation to your eyes
Too much Harm,Too Much Pain
Just Too Much

Because I...
Could Be Harmful If I'm Swallowed
'Cause I Am
Bitter Enough To Sore your Throat
Because I...
Could Be Harmful If I'm Swallowed
'Cause I Am
Bitter Enough To Sore your Heart

Do Not Dare To Play with me
Do not Dare to take Me
Do Not Dare To Play with me
Do not Dare to take !

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario