I Can't believe
you don't trust me
if you know that I'd Die for you
I Can't believe
I've got to wear my glasses
to hide my tears
I Only Ask you to trust
If I Promise To You
That I Won't lie to you
Or EVen Let you down
And I Won't love no one else
I Just Can't believe
We're talking 'bout this
If we're really in love
I Cannot believe
There's only you and me
But still we can't trust
I Only Ask you to trust
If I Promise To You
That I Won't lie to you
Or EVen Let you down
And I Won't love no one else
I Need to look into your eyes
Need to hear it from your lips
I Only Ask A Lil' "I Love You"
It's 3 am in the morning
Can't sleep,I'm thinking of you
I Only Need a lil' "I love You" from your lips...
Please...Trust in me
And I Promise
That I Won't lie to you
Or Even Let You Down
And I Won't Love No One Else
That's not you...
viernes, 30 de julio de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario