I Don't care if People doesn't trust in me
I Don't care Cause I Know I've Changed
And I Own that to You
Because of You
I'm a new man,I'm another man
I Only Care for you
Nothing else
No One Else
You're the only person in my mind
If you're not with me
I Don't feel fine
I Don't care if People doesn't trust in me
I Don't care Cause I Know I've Changed
And I Own that to You
Because of You
I'm a new man,I'm another man
Thanks To You
Angela, I Won't ever betray you
Angela, I Won't ever leave you
Angela, I'll always Love You
I Only Want to say
You should trust In Me
and I'll never Let you down
Please sit down and listen to me
I Am not like no one else
I would never let you down
I'll love you for ever and always
I Don't care if People doesn't trust in me
I Don't care Cause I Know I've Changed
And I Own that to You
Because of You
I'm a new man,I'm another man
Thanks To You
Angela,All this is thanks to you
I'm just nothing without you
I Love You
viernes, 30 de julio de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario