Demo Site

jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

The Crime

I Gotta escape,Gotta get out of here
but Rozetta won't leave me alone if I'm not On pills
How Could I Escape,She Thinks I'm insane...

The Idea came to my mind
Late At night
Watching "Poison TV"
I made My Plan
"So Sorry Honey,You're gonna die"
"I'm Sorry Rozetta,You Gotta Die"

I'm sorry for what I'm gonna do to you
But I have work to do
You Must Die and I won't cry
No,no,no I'll never cry


Watching "Poison TV"
The Idea Came to My Mind
It'd Be My Masterpiece
A Work Of Art
Poison in your Wine,or a Knife in your heart
I Know that inside I still love you But
I can't look back,I Cannot Cry


I'm sorry for what I'm gonna do to you
But I have work to do
You Must Die and I won't cry
No,no,no I'll never cry

Suddenly The guards were behind me
With no doubt they took me outside
The Hangman said:You're Guilty of every crime
No More Mental Asylum,Now You're gonna die

Now You Should Pray For Your Life! [Hanging Sound And Neck Breaking]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario