Tonight I'm thinking too fast
Just living without any plans
I Must Be Becoming insane
I Just Don't knopw what to say...Anyhow
Right Now,Just leave me alone
let me bleed,let me die
Gimme my pills and I'll be fine...just watch me die...
Everything I Used to say
Everything was wrong
I'm lost in a sea of drugs
I Should Had left my heart alone ...and I Would be gone
Just leave me alone
Let me Bleed,Let me cry
Gimme the pills and I'll be fine
Leave me Alone,Watch me cry...Just let me die
I've lost my life trying to forgive myself
but the lest we forget will always remain
Just leave me alone
Let me Bleed,Let me cry
Gimme the pills and I'll be fine
Leave me Alone,Watch me cry
Let me be and watch me bleed
just let me cry and gimme my pills...
And I'll Be fine...
lunes, 26 de julio de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario